“We Care… Because We Care, We Serve.”
Runningwater Draw Care Center, Inc. is a non-profit self incorporated nursing facility managed by a local 10-member volunteer board of directors. Not affiliated with a corporate group, hospital or tax-based source, our 72- bed facility offers a variety of services including temporary rehabilitation stays and long term care.
The uniqueness of RDCC is based on a mission of nurturing the elderly population – one resident at a time. The result is a team devoted to doing more than just meeting residents’ needs, but in truly caring about those needs and accomplishing them through Christian compassion, understanding and quality care.
Services and Amenities Offered:
- Skilled Nursing & Rehab Care
- Long Term Care Through Medicare, Medicaid, Private Pay and Insurance
- Sandhills Village Assisted Living – across the driveway
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies
- Outpatient Rehabilitation Therapies
- Secured Dementia Wing
- Hospice Services
- Auxiliary Volunteer Organization
- Salon Services on the premises
- Transportation & Support Staff to and from all medical appointments
- Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- Private and Semi-Private Rooms